On the job front: my principal came in and observed my class, it went great! He was supposed to discuss it with me but that was a month before we got out for Christmas and I still have not talked to him about it, so I must not have screwed up but so bad. I will have an informal observation when we go back with my AP again. Sometime before the 15th. I have a lot to get done between now and then too, self-evaluation, mid-term exam and all of that. I'm ready though and can't wait to show her what I am really made of!
On the family front: DH and I have had some great conversations lately, we are so ready for a baby, we are just waiting on God to decide the same thing. My SIL's pregnancy turned out to be tubular and she had to have the fetus and her tube removed. She totally ruined Christmas because we will not allow her abusive bf in our home. So because she wouldn't come, MIL or Grand-MIL wouldn't come to Christmas either, it killed me to see DH so hurt. Two days later they all came over like nothing had ever happened. I'm still mad, but I will get over it eventually I guess.
On the TTC front: we are now on cycle 15, month 13 and cycle 6 charting. This is the last month of have good timing or call the NP so we can start running some baseline tests to see what is going on. I still have not confirmed O so I'm hoping to do that soon, in about 2 weeks I will be making a call. Either to say I'm KU or I need to schedule an appointment to discuss our next steps. I am praying that it will be the first reason, but also trying to prepare myself if its the latter. DH has been so great the last 3 cycles with being tough and getting business done when it needs to be done, although I think it is starting to wear on him a bit. He's been a trooper!
11 years ago


1 comment:
I'm glad your observation went well and that you are enjoying teaching. I'm sorry that you had to deal with such family drama during the holidays and I hope you either get a BFP or some answers very soon (hopefully, a BFP!).
Post a Comment