My Fertility Friend Chart

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Happy 2009!

I am so thankful that 2008 is over, I can honestly say it was the worst year of my life so far.

I'm looking forward to 2009 with fresh eyes.

I'm not making any resolutions this year I'm making goals. Here are a few that I have come up with so far:
1. I joined the Nest Book Club, 25 Books in 2009 challenge. I really think I can achieve this one.
2. Attain a full time teaching position within my school system, I'm only part time now.
3. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I want to tell our families that we have been trying and that we are moving on to the testing phase, I know we will need their support through the process.
4. Figure out why I have not gotten a BFP yet.
5. If I don't get a BFP soon I want to get back in shape and be happy with my body again.
6. Purchase our own home, this will probably only happen if I get a full time position.
7. Blog more often.

These are the goals that I have set for myself so far. I'm sure I will add to them later.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those are great goals! Good luck!! Happy New YEar!