My Fertility Friend Chart

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Livid!!

I am so mad right now, at myself and at others. I had an interview at a grocery store this morning that is 20 minutes from my house, no big deal. Its not really what I wanted for the summer, but I need something so why not. I left early because I wasn't really sure how long it would take me. So I sat in the car for about 15 minutes before I went in. When I got out of the car I hit the door lock and shut the door. I immediately knew what I had done. I locked my keys in the car. Crap! So I go inside and tell them that I am here for my interview and they look at me all funny. Turns out the person that set up the interview did not inform the person that was doing the interview that I was coming and she left before I went inside, I'm pretty sure I saw her leave. Double Crap! So after we discovered that there would be no interview I asked to use the phone because I had locked my keys and phone, I never take my phone in to an interview with me, in the car. They let me use the phone and I called my husband, who was working about an hour away today. Again Crap! So he tells me to call my grandparents or my FIL so I called my mom to get my grandparents work number, because they are only 2 minutes away. But they are on vacation. So I called my FIL and he went to my house and got my spare key and brought it to me. Thank heavens for my FIL!

So far today has sucked beyond belief. Yesterday wasn't much better. After softball my mom had me come over to her house to get some more of my stuff from when I was a kid. And ended up getting me to go through all of mine and my sisters baby clothes. It made me so sad, because they do not know that we have been trying for over 9 months. I hope this week gets better soon. At least my husband is home all week.

1 comment:

Alma1107 said...

Sorry you got locked out of your car :/

I hope your days get better :]