I am thrilled beyond words right now, you just have no idea! I got a letter last week saying that I was not chosen for a teaching position at my old high school. But there were two positions available, one full-time the other part-time. When I got the letter it did not specify full or part-time so I just assumed I didn't get either. I was crushed. Then at 5:30, yes 5:30 this afternoon, I get a call saying that they chose me for the part-time position!! I was so excited! They had to present my name to the school board tonight! I was at my parents when I got the call and came out of the laundry room screaming! Its such a huge relief knowing that I have a position! And since it is only part-time, I can work another job and go back to school! I am sooo freakin' excited!!
PS: Its for World History I & II, so freshman and sophomore history!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment