My Fertility Friend Chart

Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm such a loser :)

This weekend is tax free weekend in VA, I'm so excited I could burst! I am a teacher and cannot wait to get my school supplies for the new year! Ahhh...I'm such a loser :)

And this wouldn't be my blog if I didn't complain so let me just say AF sucks!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey! I found your blog from the bump and just wanted to say hello. Our stories are very similar. My husband is a firefighter also and ironically he fell through a roof about 2 years ago and was beat up pretty bad. He broke all of his ribs, his shoulder blade, and his wrist. Thankfully, he is 100% back to normal. I hope your husband has the same quick come back. My husband and I have been TTC for only 4 months and it's driving me crazy. I can't imagine what you have gone through the past few years. I hope your miracle happens soon!!

Kismet21 said...

Sorry about AF!