It's been a super long time since I wrote so I thought I would post a few updates.
DH is doing much better, although he got sunburned this weekend. He just went to the doctor and he has to have a minor surgery to remove a splinter that is still in his leg next week.
I am now working full time at the HS, but just until the end of the year. At least that is all for now, I'm still holding out hope that I will be able to go full time next year. School gets out next Thursday, my last day is Friday, and I can't wait. I am also taking some education courses right now too, so that is a lot of work as well.
I ordered a new computer this weekend; and got an e-mail today saying that Apple just released a new MacBook Pro and that I will be getting it instead of the old one and that the price is less! Which totally rocks!
We are now back on the TTC wagon, and with DH being home all the time, I am really really hoping we will be able to make this happen finally!!
I think that is all for now, I hope everyone has a great week!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment