My Fertility Friend Chart

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Exicting times!

I haven't posted in a while, because we moved!! Finally they finished our house and we moved in last Sunday, as I'm sure you can imagine it has been crazy since then. Unpacking is a major pain.

On the TTC front we are taking a less active approach for a while until we see exactly where the house is going to leave us financially. We are still trying, just not as hard. I'm also hoping and praying that I go full time next year so we can really focus on having a baby.

My SIL is now 11 weeks and won't speak to me. If anything I should be the one not talking to her, but oh well. We went to dinner with Dh's dad and brother and SIL and she wouldn't even speak to me the entire time, and she sat right next to me!

Then my other SIL is now trying to have another child. I wonder what people think sometimes.

I feel like we are the only ones being responsible about this, we got the house first then we will have the baby, I mean had we gotten pg a long time ago it would have been different circumstances don't get me wrong, but at this point...

Work is going pretty good right now, and spring break is next week!! I CAN'T WAIT! and neither can the kids. It will be a much needed break for everyone.

1 comment:

Kismet21 said...

Exciting! So glad you are in your new house!