I haven't updated in a while so here goes.
TTC: I'm on CD 24, I would ecpext AF in the next few days. I think I o'd around cd 12, but no way to tell for sure, because I'm not temping. I have had an upset stomach all day, not sure what to think of that.
Job: Its going much better, my AP came in last week and again this week. She put the paper from today in my box after I left so I don't know what she had to say. She has not met with me about the over an hour observation she made last week.
Life: DH is great, I made a hint about something that I thought would be super romantic last night and he did it! It was great! Also we are putting a contract on a house tomorrow!! I'm so excited I could scream! Its brand new the floors are not even in yet so we will get to pick them out and everything!
I think that is all for now, I will update again tomorrow when I have more details!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment