When will all of the death in my family end? I'm so tired of losing the people that I love.
Thursday night my great-aunt died, she was only 59 and has a son the same age as me. Minus the diabetes and kidney failure, the same thing took her that took my grandma and great-grandma already this year.
My parents and left yesterday for a cruise so I am left to represent that part of my family. My mom called me this afternoon to tell me that my Papa's brother had died last night. That is 4 people in 5 months. I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle.
Meanwhile we are still trying to get PG, but for some reason this weekend (I should be ovulating tomorrow) every time I bring up anything sexual DH acts like I have the plague or something. I cried for a while earlier, I still feel like crap.
We went to an ATV safety class today and now my knee is swollen and hurts like the dickens.
Oh yea and when I came home I got in the shower and before I could get both legs shaved the water softener kicked in to cycle through and I lost water pressure.
This day sucks! I can't wait for it to be over!!
11 years ago


3 comments:
(((hugs)))
I'm sorry hun.
I am really sorry you are having a string of bad news (((hugs)))
I'm so sorry. We have had a few family tragedies this year ad well. I hope it gets better!
Post a Comment